Home > Client Rights and Responsibilities
Client Rights and Responsibilities
Family Life Credit Services Statement of Rights and Responsibilities
Each client or potential client of Family Life Credit Services (“FLCS”) is entitled to:
- a thorough budget analysis based on their financial situation.
- complete freedom in accepting or declining services, including the right to cancel the contract upon notice.
- budget counseling in person, and by telephone, mail, fax or internet as appropriate.
- be treated with courtesy and helpfulness at all times.
- receive recommendations and guidance that enhance the client’s financial and spiritual well-being.
- express dissatisfaction with any aspect of the program and receive an appropriate response.
- timely deposit and disbursement of payments.
- documentation by FLCS in the client’s file of all information pertaining to the account including a complete record of all payments and disbursements.
- a free Christian financial counseling Client Handbook.
- a complete file review upon request either by mail or in person.
Each client of Family Life Credit Services is responsible for:
- disclosing accurate and complete information, including all credit outstanding.
- requesting creditors to remove credit insurance from accounts.
- changing creditor due dates to correspond with FLCS disbursement dates.
- monitoring monthly statements and other communications from both FLCS and the client’s creditors.
- informing FLCS of material discrepancies between our monthly statement and the statements received from creditors.
- notifying us of any changes in your circumstances.
- making the monthly deposit on a timely basis.
- informing FLCS of non-routine communications from creditors.
- maintaining the commitment not to take on new credit while on the program without first discussing the potential consequences with FLCS.
© 2011 Family Life Credit Services. All rights reserved.